Frequently Asked Questions
The items in the box are damaged or missing. What do I do?
Please contact us by email or by telephone (210) 590-8779 or Toll Free (877)590-8774.
You need to contact us within 7 days of delivery date. This is due to time restrictions from UPS / USPS.
We will try resolve the issue (ship replacement or credit) but, we may also need to do one of the following.
- If the package was shipped via USPS, we may need you to take the box and contents to the post office (postal paperwork requires recipient, box and contents).
- If the package was shipped via UPS, we can start a 'tracer' which then UPS will contact you.
You shipped me the wrong or 'not working' item. What do I do?
- Please contact us by email or by telephone (210) 590-8779 or Toll Free (877) 590-8774.
- You need to contact us within 7 days of receiving date.
- Please ship the item back to us. (Receipt has a shipping sticker to help you)
- If we shipped you the wrong item, we will reimburse your shipping cost (via UPS Ground or USPS Postal Mail) to ship the item back to us.
- We will then ship the correct item to you.
I didn't receive the item (I was out of town, busy, or refused the package.)
- If the package is shipped via UPS, you can track the location of your package. When UPS is unable to deliver to your address, they will send you a postcard so that you can pick it up or request another delivery. However, if they are unable to deliver, they will then send it back to us.
- If the package is shipped via USPS, the post office will notify you when your package has arrived. You may need to pick it up at the Post Office or the carrier may deliver it to your address. If they are unable to deliver to you, they should send the package back to us.
- PediFOOT will then attempt to contact you via email or phone. If possible, we will credit your credit card for the order amount except for order's shipping cost, unless you contact us to resend the package to you.
We strive to keep our customers satisfied by offering quality products, professional service and competitive pricing. Our Return policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all of our customers. If the merchandise you received is defective or not as you ordered, please contact our customer service staff for a quick resolution.
The guidelines below must be followed in order to receive any credit:
• Product must be new, reusable, unmarked condition and in original packaging.
• Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original packaging list, invoice or RA number to the return. Refunds will be for merchandise value only. Please allow three to four weeks for return processing.
•If the product was bought through a third party, returns will be handeled through them.
You are responsible for claim processing. If shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately. Before we can make any adjustment, you must file the damage claim with the carrier. Be sure to save product packaging. Damaged and short shipments must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
Privacy- What is done with my information?
We do NOT sell your information. Your email address is used to inform you of your order status, shipping notification, and order communication. All information available is given to law enforcement agencies when fraud was committed, or to collection agencies in case of non-payment.
Out of Stock Message
It is possible to order an item, and then later receive a message that we are out of stock.
At any time till we have actually shipped, you can cancel any single item of your order, or your complete order.
If any item is out of stock we will notify you within no later than the next business day of placing your order.